To place your order:
- Print your order form, read over the price list, and print instructions for the audiologist.
- Go to a hearing care professional and get your impressions taken.
- Send InEarz your impressions, order form and iems if you are remolding.
- Wait for our call, we will call for payment info when your monitors are completed.
- You can pay by paypal or credit card.
- Contact by phone at 800-514-5020 or e-mail at Kaysen@fisherhearing.com if you have any other questions
**Please send impressions back with every repair**
3940 St Johns Parkway
Sanford, FL 32771
Professional Series- Detachable Cable
All monitors are available with a non detachable cable option
Remold from Universal fit $95.00
Remold from custom $150.00
Silicone Ear plugs $70.00 per set
Acrylic Ear Plugs $70.00 per set
Twisted Cable 2 pin connector
Black, Beige, Clear, White $35.00
Black Waterproof Case $20.00
Custom Color (Swirls, Glitter, Pearl) $25.00
Colored Tips $10.00
Custom Graphics $50.00
Wood Plate(wood varies on supply in house) $50.00
Carbon Fiber Plate $50.00
*Recessed Sockets $20.00
*Ambient Vents $20.00
*Subject to ear size and driver configurations
Repairs out of warranty $50.00**
**prices subject to change based on damage, or if driver replacement is necessary
Rush service (7-10 days) $65.00
Average is 14-20 days
FedEx Ground (US only) $10.50
FedEx 2nd Day (US only) $17.50
FedEx Overnight (US only) call for price
FedEx International $37.00
After receiving your order, if you wish to change anything such as color, or artwork you can be subject to a $10.00 fee.
Cables and sockets are not covered under any warranty.
All InEarz monitor prices include a 1 year warranty, cable, cleaning tool and case.
(1 year InEarz warranty does not include physical damage. Cables are not covered)
All remolds come with a 90 day fit warranty only.
By sending in your stock IEMs you agree not to hold Fisher Hearing liable for replacing them.
All stock IEMs will be destroyed in the process and we cannot reverse this service once the product is shipped.