FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Build time will vary due to the amount of orders in the queue lineup, the build time given to the customer can change at anytime due to incoming rush orders, repairs and refits entering the queue, it is only a rough estimate. We try our best to get orders out in a timely manner, but we HIGHLY suggest using the rush order option if you need your order faster than the build time quoted. To find out the most current build time please shoot us an email or give us call directly.
We accept PayPal, credit card, and cash
No shipping is a separate charge and cost will depend on the type of shipping you choose and location of the customer
If you are local we do take impressions in house for free with the purchase of our in-ear monitors
We use medical grade acrylic resin for its hypoallergenic properties
We use 2-pin flush mount sockets and are available in a recessed version as an additional option. For remolds we can reuse your aftermarket/stock sockets from your existing IEM’s at customer discretion but we cannot warranty the use of other sockets other than our own.
We leave the canals at the second bend or slightly past the second bend dependent on the customers canal shape, if you want anything different than this please let us know.
Here are the different options explained:
- Recessed sockets – These move the cable end further into the shell and provide a more sturdy mounting point for the cable and the pins of the cable thus protecting it more. Recessed sockets can trap moisture and dirt in some cases
- Ambient ports – This allows a customer to not feel so isolated by allowing ambient/outside noise in with the in-ear monitors inserted. A ambient plug tree with different size plugs is included with this option. Note that if any plug other than the solid one is used bass response is greatly reduced. **May not be compatible with all models/customer ear shapes
- Soft canals(discontinued) – This material is used on just the canal portion of the in-ear monitors, it softens with body heat. Used mostly by customers with sensitive canals, singers, and people that move there jaw a lot during activities. More maintenance is required with the soft canal option as the material is not as durable as hard acrylic. **May not be compatible with all models/customer ear shapes
We provide a cleaning tool with a brush and a pick on it to clean the wax build up on the end of the sound tubes. For cleaning the outside we suggest using antibacterial wipes. Note that failure of the in-ear monitors due to lack of cleaning(wax build up, excess moisture, etc.) is not covered under warranty
Yes! We accept orders from all over the world
For best results we prefer a high quality PNG file type, we can use JPEG, or GIF as well but may yield a lower quality image. Please send all artwork and graphics related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Artwork may be denied if these guidelines are not followed
At the moment we do not currently offer a universal fit in-ear monitor nor do we remold customs into universals
We do not add drivers to existing sets of in ear monitors nor do we combine multiple sets of in-ear monitors. We also do not tweak the sound signature of an existing set of in-ear monitors
We do not remold dynamic in-ear monitors, we only use balanced armature drivers when building customs or remolding
As long as you brought the audiologist instruction sheet with you to your appointment you should be fine, if you are still unsure you can send us pictures of your impressions to verify, this is highly recommended for international customers
We will make changes only if they have not started production.
Unfortunately all sales are final, since this is a custom made product we cannot offer refunds after your product has been made. If your product has not yet entered production we can offer you a refund.
- InEarz Custom products: Your custom designed headphones, 2-pin cable, cleaning tool, InEarz sticker, and a hard waterproof case personalized with your name.
- Remold/Reshelling orders: Your custom designed headphones, cleaning tool, InEarz sticker, and a small zipper case.
Sorry we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.