MI-909T Digital Stereo Transmitter
- EIA-standard half-rack 19" metal case, LCD screen display, rotary control knob for advanced menu settings and dual audio LED indicator lockable front panel.
- Up to 16 compatible channels within the same frequency group.
- Selectable encryption keys with scroll or static setting for single or multiple receivers.
- Selectable HI, LOW or OFF (mute) output power.
- High dynamic range, stereo audio inputs and able to withstand the maximum output levels of professional audio mixers.
- Built-in DSP 3 band ±9 dB EQ settings for audio modifications.
- Free Scan selects an open, interference-free transmitter frequency and ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequencies automatically.
- Ideal for professional multi-language interpretation system and installation applications.
MI-909R Digital Stereo Bodypack Receiver
- Industry’s most compact and smallest housing.
- Featuring a lightweight, yet rugged, magnesium & glass-fiber reinforced plastic case for stage applications.
- Backlit LCD screen with superior features and advanced function settings.
- Dual-antenna diversity design enhances RF signal stability and extends transmission range.
- Dual unbreakable soft antennas.
- Selectable stereo, balanced, mono & mixed output modes.
- Selectable EQ settings.
- Fast and easy menu controls and indicators accessed by three buttons.